Monday, February 6, 2012

{Easy Chicken Tacos} Crockpot

Have I mentioned that I love my crockpot? This meal was awesome, and probably the easiest crockpot meal EVER. It made a lot too so there were leftovers.


4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 oz block of cream cheese 
 Can of Black Beans, drained & rinsed. 
Can of Corn, drained.
 Can of Rotel

Toppings:

Pico de gallo
cilantro
fresh lime juice

Directions:
Put frozen chicken in the crock pot. Put Cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Dump in the Black Beans (make sure they are drained & rinsed) Dump in the drained corn.
Dump in the Rotel. Cook on low for 6 hours. Serve in tortillas (I used Corn tortillas that I just warmed in the microwave for about 30 seconds) with pico de gallo, cilantro, and fresh lime juice. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for crockpot ideas! This looks super yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails