Sunday, May 23, 2010

{Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars}

I have a regular chocolate chip cookie recipe that is pretty much exactly like this, but these are just poured in a baking dish and cut into bars...So they are just as good but a little easier :)



















1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 pkg. semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375. Mix butter, sugars, pudding mix and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chips. Spread in greased 13 X 9 baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan, cut into bars.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your posts. But I am going to post this one on my blog--is that ok? I will put a link to you so I can share you with all my pals! Thanks for all the good recepies! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelly, I am so glad you like it! And thanks for sharing it with others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sure have a way of coming up with simply delicious recipes.

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails