Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Crispy Parmesan Asparagus}

Have I mentioned that I love asparagus?? Well I do. And here is another yummy way to eat it :)














1 bunch Asparagus
2 whole Egg
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
¼ cups Parmesan Cheese
Salt And Pepper

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cooking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil.
Snap off the tough ends of each asparagus spear. On two separate plates, add the eggs (lightly beaten) in one, and the panko, flour, and cheese in the other. Season the panko mixture with salt and pepper if desired. Coat each asparagus spear in eggs, then lay in the panko mixture and thoroughly cover. If the panko won’t stick, dip back in the eggs and roll in panko once again. Lay each spear on the wire rack.
Bake at 425ºF for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I could eat an entire plate of these! They look SO good Codee! I LOVE asparagus. I love parmesan. I love crispy things. I need this. NOW! YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails