Sunday, December 18, 2011

{Delicious Fudge}

I have really gotten into candy making this year. It has been a lot of fun. I figure since I am not living close to my family to eat up all their goodies I need to make my own. This was my first time making fudge. It was so creamy and delicious. Make sure you cover it good while you store it in the fridge, otherwise it will dry out. Happy Holidays!



4 cups sugar
1 can evaporated milk
1 cups butter
2 large (4.4 ounce)  Hershey Chocolate Candy Bars
1  12 oz package milk chocolate chips
1  7 oz jar marshmallow cream

Put the sugar, milk and butter into a large sauce pan. Stir it all together over medium high heat. Bring it to a boil while you continue stirring. Once the mixture has reached a "hard boil" which means it keeps boiling even while you are stirring it, continue cooking for 5 minutes while you stir. 
Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the Hershey chocolate bars, chocolate chips and marshmallow cream. Mix it well so that all the ingredients are well combined.
Pour the fudge into a buttered 9x13 pan. Let the fudge set and cool for about 1 hour. After it has cooled down you can cover it (or it will dry out) and store it in the fridge, or freeze it. 






Recipe Source: Jamie Cooks It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails