Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{French Toast}

Wow it has been a little while since I have posted anything on here. We have recently moved out of state and are in transition for a bit. I will try to post more frequently from now on.
This is just a basic french toast recipe but I love it because it can work with so many bread types and still taste amazing. I usually make extra egg mixture and store it in my fridge for up to a week so that we can make a quick breakfast.
6 thick slices of bread
2 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract

Beat together, egg, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over med-high heat.
Dunk each slice of bread in the egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in the pan and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails