Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{Navajo Tacos}


This is one of my all time favorite meals...I make these A LOT!
Navajo Taco Pictures, Images and Photos
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 tsp salt
warm water
(I will usually double and sometimes triple this recipe, depending on how many I'm making)

Combine all of these ingredients and slowly add enough warm water to form a dough. On a floured surface knead the dough till it is soft and smooth. Roll our really thin and fry in peanut oil till brown.
Serve with your favorite taco toppings.

3 comments:

  1. Do you mind telingme what you use for your meat/bean filling? I LOVE navajo tacos bu thave never made them before...but I know that I need a good meat/bean mix!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--if you want to email me about the meat/beans

    zklerwinATmsnDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMM!!! I am making these for the superbowl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails