Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{German Pancakes}

I made these for breakfast this last weekend. We LOVE them! They are far better than regular pancakes in my opinion. But the reason I love them so much is because they are more like a crepe in a way, which I love. I just eat mine with fresh berries and powdered sugar, but you can eat with syrup as well, its good that way too.













1 cup milk
6 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
1 heaping cup of flour
1/4 to 1/2 cup of butter (1/2 cup seems like too much butter to me)

In a 9x13 inch pan melt the butter in a 450 degree oven. Once the butter is all melted take the pan out so the butter doesn't burn
In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together and pour in the buttered dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes
*Its normal for the sides to puff waaay up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails