Monday, November 22, 2010

{Chocolate Cream Pie}

This is another pie I am making this year. It is so yummy! I love cream pies. This recipe is from my Sister in Law Ash, she made it last Thanksgiving and it was a hit!




















1 chocolate graham cracker crust or Oreo crust
12 T. butter (soft)
1 c. sugar
3 oz. unsweetened chocolate (melted & cooled)
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
Homemade Whipped Cream
White chocolate & milk chocolate shavings (optional)

Cream the butter & sugar until fluffy (2 min.). Add chocolate & vanilla. Add eggs one at a time beating 5 min after each addition. Pour into crust. Cover & chill atleast 4 hrs. Mound whipped cream on top & decorate w/chocolate shavings.

2 comments:

  1. Heavenly. A tall, mound of whipped cream just makes everything so much lovelier. ;) My husband adores chocolate cream pie and it has been too long since I've made one.

    ReplyDelete

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails