Saturday, March 26, 2011

{Beef Fajitas}

Last night we made these Beef Fajitas along with This and they were so tasty and I will tell you why...

















1 flank steak or round steak, cut into thin strips
1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
1 Red bell Pepper, sliced into strips
I large yellow onion, sliced
about 1 1/2 tsp Fajita seasoning

Mix this all up in a bowl and either grill it or fry it all up in a pan until the meat is done.



















And these are just one of the reason I love Costco so much! We just cook these up on a griddle and feel them with the meat, peppers and onions.


















And for the things that make it GOOD. Have you ever tried Wholly Salsa?? It is so so yummy and I am usually not into store bought salsa but this is my new fav..
Also top with:

Fresh Cilantro
diced tomatoes
Fresh lime juice
Sour Cream
Homemade Guacamole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails