Sunday, April 8, 2012

{Springy Cupcakes}

I know Easter is now over, but I think these cupcakes are not only cute for Easter but for spring time. My kids and I loved making these, they were really simple and fun to make. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend :)


1 box cake mix (I used funfetti)
batch of your favorite frosting
2-3 drops green food coloring
3 cups shredded sweetened coconut
pastel colored candy coated chocolate eggs

Prepare and bake cupcakes according to the package direction. Once the cupcakes are completely cooled. frost with your favorite frosting (I used this frosting) In a separate bowl mix coconut with 2-3 drops green food coloring until you get the desired color you want. Sprinkle the coconut over frosting and stick candy eggs on top. I thought it worked best to dip the eggs in frosting and then sticking them on, that way they stayed put.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails