Thursday, April 22, 2010

{Crock Pot Chicken Barbecue}

This is a really simple recipe and can be used a lot of different ways. I usually serve this over rice, but it is really good to make for sandwiches too. You could also use it in a salad. Really anyway you want. :)













6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 12 ounce bottle of barbecue sauce
1/2 cup of italian salad dressing (I use zesty Italian)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbs worcestershire sauce

I put the chicken breasts in the crock pot frozen. Then I mix up the barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and worcestershire sauce in a bowl and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummers! Have you ever tried it with brown rice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I will be making this for dinner tonight! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Print Recipe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails